Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: EBC group buy update

  1. #1
    Inactive Member InBoost's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 1999
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just place my order for the group buy and the guy from Redline said that I was the 40th person to order. smile That means shipping is FREE! He said they should be getting the brake pads by next week monday and that we should get them by the following week. Thanks to all who participated!

    ------------------
    DRAG...
    Power is everything

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lundgren's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,436
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now maybe the other 60 people that signed up on the buy will order.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bigperm's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 1999
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    The discription of the pads on the Group Buy page sounds pretty good. Does anyone have personal experience (i.e. pad life, improvements vs. stock, cold operating, etc.)with the EBC's? I'm considering them and I'm looking for both positive and negative feedback.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner VTeCno Geek's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 1999
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am the first person so far identified to run these on their car. I have had excellent results as far as feel, stopping power, smooth operation, no noise, and good results with the high speed/fade tests I have tried. I have not had the pads long enough to speak about pad life yet.

    ------------------
    I am making $150-200 a month, just for surfing the net!!!

    Find out how you can do the same at VTeCno's Get Paid to Surf Site!


  5. #5
    Inactive Member dahensta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I spoke to a guy named Joseph at EBC-brakes. My rotors are squealing so couldn't wait for the group buy. He says the pads are good for ~20k miles and there is ZERO dust. I'm doubtful about zero dust but 20k miles seems about right. I get them tomorrow and will have them installed over the weekend. Wish me luck.

    Henry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •